Badoo is looking for a Paid Acquisition Manager to lead our user acquisition on various media channels. You’ll be responsible for promoting Badoo in ways that will strengthen our brand and increase active users. You will be our expert and lead Badoo’s expansion in digital marketing campaigns, budget optimisation and evaluating new opportunities for growth through cross-functional collaboration with marketing, product, content, communications & engineering.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Plan, develop, and implement comprehensive paid media strategies to drive new user acquisition to our mobile apps via Google Ads and Apple search campaigns as well as increase brand visibility and recognition
- Build strategic optimisation and testing frameworks to deliver outstanding results
- Creating and monitoring performance campaigns (KPIs, bid strategies, creative strategy, targeting, budget)
- Working with attribution partners such as Appfsflyer, Adjust, Kochava
- Identify providers that can meet our KPIs
- Evaluating new opportunities for media buying
- Working closely with internal departments and technology partners
- Creation of documents to showcase performance and provide in-depth analysis of results
- Ensure media is booked and reconciled on time according to the financial process
- Proactively contribute to team meetings, team initiatives, and knowledge sharing
- Support and mentor team members with their training and development
Experience and Qualifications:
- You should know the ins and outs of Google Ads and have successfully held this, or a similar role, in the past. Apple search experience is a plus.
- Comprehensive experience of campaign implementation, management, and optimisation towards retention and ROI
- Previous experience trading and managing multi-million pound budgets with Google
- Ability to demonstrate an understanding of multiple digital media buying platforms, technical tracking expertise, e.g. setting up tracking, troubleshooting, Q&A
- Willing to learn around wide ad platforms and how to trade and use platforms to deliver objectives.
- Excellent communication skills over email, verbally and face to face
- Confident with talking about performance and how it works within the wider media mix
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to develop & learn new processes
- Ability to work individually but also closely with direct team members