anatome is hiring an digital marketing manager to help lead the growth function and take our brand to the next level. You will play an important role in
- strategising marketing and commercial initiatives and
- executing and driving activities throughout the entire online marketing funnel.
You will have experience in paid digital acquisition channels (including Paid Social, Search and Affiliates) particularly within the e-commerce and/or D2C context and have good copywriting skills.
You have hands-on digital skills and high data literacy, but also a broader awareness for brand, product and business economics, you will report directing to the Marketing Director.
- Help anatome to become the leaders in the premium wellness space.
- Setup and launch campaigns from scratch; collaborate with team to test audiences, propositions, landing pages and creatives.
- Launch and optimise CRM journeys to improve customer retention, and reduce subscription churn.
- Help nurture and grow the community through valuable content and communications.
- Collaborate with our team to ensure consistent brand voice and message across all marketing channels.
- Design and implement robust tracking plans across customer journeys.
- Optimise UX and conversion funnels.
- Ensure accurate performance and profitability tracking, attribution analysis, and reporting
- Developing and presenting regular competitive analysis and audits of Ecommerce best practices and convert analysis into insights and new ideas
- Maintaining core understanding of traffic driving programs and KPIs by channel including SEM, SEO, social, display and email marketing
- Assisting with the merchandising of the website
- Minimum 2 years previous online marketing experience, ideally at a lifestyle or beauty brand.
- Understanding of cohort-based analysis, CAC and CLV
- Expertise in a range of web analytics, AB testing, data analysis, and ad platforms
- In-depth knowledge of all major paid marketing channels, including paid search, paid social, and content distribution and placement networks.
- Experience working in a fast-growth start-up and/or e-commerce (preferred). Especially experience with Shopify.
- Experience with community building and management. Ability to engage with and manage influencers a plus.
- Experience with content marketing and using content to connect with and grow our community.
- Experience of gathering deep customer insights, through qualitative and quantitative data points
- Strong copywriting skills
- An understanding of both good creative and technical aspects of the digital landscape that can be used to improve user experience
- Previous experience of running CRM including cross-sell & up-sell
- Think about both digital and physical channels.