Kinetic Investments is a start-up accelerator company that provide entrepreneurs with the capital and support required to transform their vision into a success. We work closely with start-ups to accelerate their growth; design, development, marketing, administration and business strategy.
As a PPC Executive your sole focus will be to maintain company paid search accounts, optimise and expand them as per targets set by management. You will sit with and be nurtured by a team of specialists with years of experience, building on top of your current knowledge base.
- Developing and managing all aspects of a paid search campaign including planning, executing, reporting and tracking activities across multiple search engines.
- Analysing and reporting on paid search performance on a regular basis for all relevant KPIs to management and relevant areas of the business to provide insight.
- Website analysis – provide optimisation for landing pages including; structures, titles, h tags, content and other factors.
- Overall research – provide reports on keywords, trends, questions and general search-related queries. Identify new ideas, spot campaign flaws and more.
- Data analysis – using AdWords and Analytics to analyse website traffic, ads, conversions and optimal performance.
- Reporting – create, monitor and continue to report on campaign performance, via traffic, sales and conversion.
- Campaign management – performing day-to-day tasks such as; writing creative ad copy, monitoring negative keywords, allocating budgets, optimisation and bid adjustments.
- Keep pace with search engine and PPC industry trends and developments.
- 0-1 years’ experience managing paid search campaigns, demonstrable.
- A degree or background in an analytical field such as Maths, Statistics, Economics, Computer Science would also be an asset
- Experience in managing international PPC campaigns would be beneficial
- Experience and knowledge of retail trading / binary options.
- Experience of using google analytics or other web analysis platforms
- Excellent Excel skills, you find spending time with Excel a pleasure not a chore (and any experience with databases Using SQL, MySQL or Access would also be a plus)
- Strong commercial acumen, highly numerate and analytical with a passion for analysis and the ability to turn the data into actions. You like reports and numbers but only when they help you to achieve your goals.
- Exceptional attention to detail and the ability to work towards tight deadlines within a fast-paced environment. You take ownership of the task, you are results driven, you take pride in a job well done and you don’t like to fail.
- Any additional language (one of Spanish, German, Japanese, Mandarin, Russian, Polish, Turkish) is preferable but not essential.
This is your opportunity to join a company on a fast-growth path, in a role that will accelerate with no barriers:
- Passion & Positive Attitude – You have great energy and are extremely self-motivated.
- Team Player – You work well in a collaborative, team-based environment + individually. You talk, share, motivate and enjoy time with your peers.
- Communicator – You can clearly and articulately communicate in English (written & verbal).
- Entrepreneur – You are diamond in the rough, ready to shine.
At Kinetic Investments we pride ourselves on the exceptional calibre of our team members. If you meet our standards and join us, you get some of the best benefits!
- Our office is in one of the most innovative cities in the world, London.
- You will have the chance to work with a super talented and fun team, and be part of an exhilarating, creative, oozing co-working space.
- We have a relaxed, casual dress code and cool offices, with a view of London and a ping-pong table break whenever you need it.
- We provide our team with a FREE lunch every week! Alongside free tea, coffee, breakfast cereals and fruit, daily.
- Once per quarter, we take you out for a day of fun and activities.