We are notonthehighstreet.
We’re home to 5,000 phenomenal small creative businesses that we are proud to call our Partners. But, now more than ever, this community needs our support. So we’re doing all we can to shine a light on these dynamic entrepreneurs, waving the flag for small businesses and generally championing their socks off.
On top of our brilliant Partners, products and customers (not to mention our incredible team who have been busy beavering away from home since March), the last 12 months has seen great progress with our tech platform and customer experience. We are now looking to build on this momentum to drive our business to the next level. And that’s where you come in.
We are looking for an experienced biddable professional to join our amazing in-house marketing team!
You’ll report into our Biddable Manager and will be responsible for managing campaigns across PPC and Paid Social - executing strategies, activating campaigns and working alongside wider internal teams to deliver performance insights.
Please note - this would be a 6-month fixed term contract, starting ASAP.
Some of the things you’ll be doing
- Activation of PPC and Paid Social campaigns
- Performance monitoring and reporting
- Working closely with the CRM team to executive strategies relating to existing customers
- Understand NOTHS commercial objectives and trading conditions, using these to inform decision making – translating these into Acquisition focused targets
- Join performance calls with external supplier partners (Google, Bing, Facebook etc) to ascertain learnings and competitive benchmarking of our activity
- Work with the Creative team to ensure digital assets conform to industry best practice
Some key skills & experience you’ll need…
- Innovative and highly motivated PPC professional with strong previous experience running and activating biddable campaigns
- E-commerce experience essential
- Excellent attention to detail and a good understanding of Google and Facebook best practice
- A Google Shopping expert with in-depth knowledge of managing Shopping campaigns, the GMC, feed optimisation and monitoring feed hygiene
- Can perform advanced analysis to understand account performance and develop new methods of optimisation
- Very knowledgeable of Google Analytics . Working knowledge of SQL preferable but not essential
- Experience developing audience strategies and integrating with internal data to deliver results
...and something else about you
- We need someone who is commercially minded, who prides themselves on having great attention to detail with a genuine enthusiasm for performance marketing and the will to develop new and exciting tools and strategies to take a mature account to the next level.
- You’ll be truly passionate about performance marketing. Notonthehighstreet is a fast-paced marketplace with - numerous seasonal peaks and you will relish the opportunity to be immersed in the business and help deliver growth. We have an inventory of 250,000 products. Product marketing (Google Shopping, Facebook DPAs) is pivotal to what we do so expertise with these is a must
- You are a self-driven individual that has an innate ability to take ownership of an account and the strategy to deliver success
It’s important to us that our people are well looked after, which is why we offer everyone BUPA healthcare, life insurance and a pension plan. Because having a break is important for your physical and mental wellbeing, our holiday allowance is 25 days (plus bank holidays) AND your entitlement increases an extra day for every 2 years you spend with us.
The team spirit at NOTHS House is legendary, and while we all miss the in-office massages, hair cuts and the abundance of free fruit, we’ve taken to our virtual world with gusto and bring the team together regularly for socials and of course the odd Zoom quiz!
We endeavour to support our people to make sure work….well, works for them. And the pretty big issue of the recent global pandemic has propelled us into working more flexibly than ever before. With the office closed until further notice (at least until government social distancing advice has changed), we’re using the lessons learnt over this period to evolve our approach to flexible working whilst ensuring we all still get together as one #teamnoths
Diversity and Inclusion
We are committed to equal opportunities and to building a more diverse and inclusive team and are working with our recently formed internal community in driving progress.
Apply to join #teamnoths
We’d love to hear more about you, your experience and why you’d like to join our team.
For now, our recruitment and induction processes are fully remote, taking advantage of the wonders of modern-day technology. If you are successful in your initial application we’ll explain more about next steps, as this can vary slightly from role to role. Good luck!Apply now