Who we are :
Internet Fusion Group is a dynamic, fast-paced and growing eCommerce business that currently turns over circa £100 million.
We have multiple websites transacting globally which specialise in lifestyle clothing and equipment. Offices are located around the UK with a main distribution hub that operates from Kettering.
We offer the essentials for everyday living from fashion-forward to fashion staples, skating to horse riding, dirt bikes to snowboards and everything in between.
including Barbour, North Face & Osprey.
What you'll be doing :
Based within our Shoreditch office (currently remote based), we're looking for a Paid Search / PPC Executive to join our growing performance marketing team and support the E-Commerce Director in the day to day running of our paid channels.
If you have been working within an agency or in-house and are looking for a change of role which will be give you ownership of the text, DSA & display channels then this role is for you
Day to day you will be optimising our network of paid search campaigns across the different websites, languages and verticals.
This will be planning keywords, creating ads, optimisation of ad copy with a key focus on growing the dynamic, display and text across the verticals.
Secondary to this you will have exposure to the paid social channels and assist the team with growing this area.
This role is ideal for someone who is looking for an exciting opportunity in a fast-paced environment and is looking to make an immediate impact.
Responsibilities you'd have :
Skills that we're looking for :
What's in it for you :
GANNI’s swift response to the new operating conditions brought on by the global pandemic, shifting to a digital-only, community-driven strategy, has further strengthened its position with its customers. We are now looking for a resourceful Performance Marketing Manager to successfully continue navigating this new landscape through the development of our digital traffic channels.
Joining the ecommerce and marketing teams based out of London, this brand new role is integral to GANNI’s growth strategy, with the primary mission to generate and harness opportunities to increase qualified traffic to GANNI.COM as well as our expanding network of stores.
As the owner of key revenue driving channels (paid search, paid social, display, SEO/organic search, affiliates), your ability to identify growth hacks yet maintain a low CAC to CLV ratio will be key to the sustainable growth of GANNI. The position works seamlessly between brand marketing and ecommerce with dual reporting lines into the eCommerce Director and the Head of Marketing.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Set and own the traffic acquisition strategy in line with planned channel targets to exceed GANNI.COM sales budgets and support in-store performance
· Managing 3rd party/agency relationships ensuring campaigns are optimised and scaled to drive performance whilst delivering exciting brand experiences
· Driving the organic keyword strategy through outreach, linkback and content tactics
· Partnering with our CRM Manager to deliver consumer profiling and customer data platform projects, improving our ability to track CAC and CLV across channels
· Resourcefully identifying and exploiting opportunities to tap new potential customer segments by staying on top of all that’s going on across the business & evolving the toolkit to drive & capture intent
· Delivering solid performance marketing strategies for key growth markets (including UK and US), eventually also supporting on ASIA strategy
· Applying a test, learn, refine approach to all activities and cultivating insights sharing across the business
The ideal candidate:
· 4+ years experience in a global performance / digital marketing role, ideally bringing experience from other industries & verticals
· Entrepreneurial, with a willingness to challenge conventions
· Expertise in SEM, SEO, affiliates, referral marketing, and identifying lucrative opportunities to generate quality traffic to exceed sales and grow brand presence
· Expert on US and UK digital landscape, APAC experience is added value
· Proven experience in building channel attribution models and measuring CAC in an omnichannel context
· Channel agnostic approach, with understanding of how to leverage data across channels in order to deliver consistent, tailored messages across touchpoints
· You are based in London
· Passion for GANNI!
As we interview candidates continuously, we ask you to kindly send your application as soon as possible.
Are you passionate about Digital Marketing? Do you have an in-depth understanding of search engine marketing strategy?
If so, you could be the Senior Paid Search Executive we’re looking for.
About the role
As Senior Paid Search Executive, you will plan, manage, analyse and optimise the British Heart Foundation’s (BHF) paid search campaigns across Google (Ads & Display Network), Search Ads 360 and Microsoft spanning across Brand, Healthcare, Fundraising and Retail campaigns.
You will work in tandem with the Digital Executives from other channels as well as the Strategy & Planning team to produce multi-channel campaigns. You'll also apply creativity, rigour and strong PPC expertise to ensure KPIs are met, and digital excellence is assured on each campaign.
You’ll be responsible for monitoring campaigns and will pull together weekly reports with actionable insights and deliver response-to-brief and post-campaign analysis. You will manage budgets and pacing within ad platforms.
We are looking for a diligent and enthusiastic digital marketer, who is an expert in optimisation tactics and ready to take ownership for the performance of a range of campaigns from day one.
You’ll have previous experience in a paid search role with a proven track record driving end-to-end search campaigns from briefing, building, executing and optimising to reporting, delivering on commercial KPIs.
With excellent knowledge of SEO, Paid Search, Landing Page Testing, with Web Analytics and search optimisation platforms, you’ll have previous experience in leveraging audience-first campaigns on Google Display Network: Setting up Gmail Ads, YouTube campaigns and responsive ads.
You will have knowledge & experience in the following:
• PPC across Google Ads, Search Ads 360, Microsoft & Google Analytics
• Google Display Network
• Tagging and attribution would be advantageous
• Google Grant would be advantageous
With excellent time management skills, you'll be well organised and effective at budgeting, prioritising, scheduling and taking account of deadlines.
You'll also have strong communication skills able to build impactful relationships with agency teams and suppliers and champion the BHF brand and products.
Highly numerate and comfortable manipulating data sets to identify trends you will have great attention to detail.
anatome is hiring an digital marketing manager to help lead the growth function and take our brand to the next level. You will play an important role in
You will have experience in paid digital acquisition channels (including Paid Social, Search and Affiliates) particularly within the e-commerce and/or D2C context and have good copywriting skills.
You have hands-on digital skills and high data literacy, but also a broader awareness for brand, product and business economics, you will report directing to the Marketing Director.
Badoo is looking for a Paid Acquisition Manager to lead our user acquisition on various media channels. You’ll be responsible for promoting Badoo in ways that will strengthen our brand and increase active users. You will be our expert and lead Badoo’s expansion in digital marketing campaigns, budget optimisation and evaluating new opportunities for growth through cross-functional collaboration with marketing, product, content, communications & engineering.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Experience and Qualifications: