Due to continued growth and another year of success, we are looking to recruit an ambitious, energetic and innovative PPC Executive to join our growing team of ecommerce experts.
Working within a dedicated team of paid search professionals, you will be responsible for researching, creating, developing and managing paid elements of clients’ overall campaigns and strategies.
Paid search plays a part in all our clients’ digital marketing campaigns, and so we’d expect you to have a natural passion and instinct for paid search marketing, demonstrated by experience in an in-house or agency-side role, and be able to successfully adopt strategies to drive qualified traffic and resultant leads, sales and subscriptions.
We’re a multi award-winning agency working with global brands, national retailers, service-based heavyweights and lead-generation companies, with every campaign involving significant planning and strategy, as well as management and optimisation. You’ll not only work within our paid search team, but alongside our in-house design, development and marketing teams in order to get the most out of paid search marketing campaigns as part of the wider commercial context.
We have an enviable client retention rate, built on the foundations of communication as well as success; this is a client-facing role and so we’ll expect you not only to be able to stand by and deliver on the strategies you put in place, but consult directly with clients at every stage of their campaign, discussing objectives, execution, and results.
We have a fantastic reputation in our industry, and we’d like to take you along on our journey.
- Work across Google AdWords, Bing Ads, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads, YouTube etc. as appropriate
- Play a key role in the PPC team; contributing to strategic discussions about how paid search can solve business challenges and drive marketing performance
- Understand and translate client objectives to develop multi-channel, cross-platform paid search strategies to achieve them
- Research keywords, markets, competitors and user behaviour
- Produce effective ad copy and work with our design team to develop supporting creative concepts
- Efficiently manage client budgets to maximise return on investment, developing strategies to continually optimise for micro and macro conversions
- Approachable, communicative and proactive
- Ability to multi-task multiple client accounts
- Attention to detail
- Good sense of humour
- Team player
- Time management
Great working environment, flexible ‘core’ working hours and flexible working from home (even outside of lockdown!), friendly team with a dog-friendly office, free tea and coffee, showers and changing facilities for those who commute by bike/run, fully equipped kitchen, a central Newcastle location 50 metres from Central Station complete with a Pool table, table tennis table, and the people with the skills who know how to use them.
Job Description – Growth Marketing Manager at Killing Kittens
Become part of one of the biggest global movements at The KK Group, where we’re empowering women and sexually liberating people all over the world.
We have a new role in our growing organisation for an experienced Growth Marketing Manager to join the team. We are looking for someone who will take the lead in driving user acquisition, retention and engagement, working closely with our consulting partners across paid, owned and earned channels. We have LinkedIn, Facebook, and Instagram for our professional, family, and lifestyle – Killing Kittens is set to become “The Social Network’ for your adult life.
With an emphasis on user acquisition to drive app adoption and engagement, you'll derive insights from our marketing tech stack to inform on campaign penetration and conversion rates, whilst seeking to A/B test variants to optimise our performance. Having worked in a digital performance/growth marketing role, you'll utilise advance knowledge pixel tracking and of tools like, Mix Panel, Segment and Google Analytics to ensure we remain informed and that we're constantly seeking to outperform.
The Growth Marketing Manager position will see you creating marketing funnels and deploying referral programs to leverage our existing and highly engaged audience, whilst enhancing LTV through the promotion of our premium services.
Additionally, you'll collaborate closely with our SEO consultants, utilising your expertise to add value to our content strategy and on/off page activities.
Our culture is our biggest asset - we really care about our mission of empowering people in every aspect of their sex lives. We have a core team of very talented people working behind the scenes to make sure that our community have a great experience and we’re always thinking of new ways to make things better, and that work ethic is really apparent in the office and from our remote workers. KK is hard work but always lots of fun.
We're looking for attitude, we want you to take risks and recognise that failure is just part of the journey. We want you to love people, love socialising and love working as a team. We want you to be rebellious and constantly challenge the world around you and always look for opportunities to improve and innovate. We don't do status quo here.
Why work at Zazzle?
As a PPC Lead you’ll report into the Biddable Media Manager and will have day-to-day management and operational ownership of a roster of PPC accounts.
Setting up accounts, bid management, optimisation, reporting and strategy will all fall within your remit, as will research, testing and being a key point of contact for the client.
You will also be responsible for helping to train and mentor new members of staff and ensuring that the team as a whole stays ahead of the curve in an ever-changing industry.
ROLE SUMMARYTell me about the job
KEY ATTRIBUTESOur ideal candidate...
DOMU Brands is an Ecommerce company specialising in home, kitchen, and garden products. Operating out of an amazing office space in Manchester City Centre, we have a global network spanning Europe, the US and China.
We are looking for a PPC Executive to manage our paid search channels.
- Salary of £25,000 - £27,000 DOE
- Great support to help you achieve your ambitions
- Newly refurbished modern workspace, and the ability to work remotely
- Regular company social events
- Full in-house training to bring you up to speed
- Handy transport links making for an easy commute
Fostering a welcoming, sociable work environment, we reward our employees’ efforts and support them to fulfil their potential. As a multi award-winning business, we understand the importance of keeping our employees happy and engaged.
If you’re looking for a role where you can share your ideas within a social and friendly work environment, and exponentially increase your business knowledge, this is the role for you. There are also progression opportunities within the company for ambitious candidates who are looking for development.
As a PPC Executive, you will be tasked with managing advertising campaigns across the Amazon landscape ensuring they are both effective and efficient; delivering our targets and budgets.
You’ll be creating, executing, managing and continually optimising all PPC ad campaigns, understanding and analysing performance and reporting on the results.
Your role will also involve:
- Working closely with the Marketplace Trading Team, creating strategies for product, categories and brand
- Analysing keyword search volumes to identify strong search terms for campaigns
- Creating regular keyword research insights and acting based on your findings
- Monitoring competitors’ campaigns and understanding the search terms and tactics being used
- Large scale keyword bid management across multiple campaigns
- Developing Amazon advertising reporting and analysis and holding regular progress meetings and updates
- Developing search strategies to further improve performance
- Researching, integrating, managing and developing a new Amazon PPC Optimisation Software
- Working closely with the Content and Trading Teams to ensure landing pages are optimised
To join us as a PPC Executive, you will need:
- Amazon Marketplace trading or paid advertising experience preferable
- Demonstrate a keen interest in digital marketing and Ecommerce
- The ability to work well with data sets and a good grasp of Microsoft Excel
- To be naturally analytical and comfortable getting to grips with new concepts quickly
- Organised and comfortable working with and managing key stakeholders
Webrecruit and DOMU Brands are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you have the drive and commitment to become a PPC Executive, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Other organisations may call this role Paid Search Executive, Digital Marketing Manager, Pay-Per-Click Executive, PPC Campaign Executive, PPC Specialist, or Paid Search Specialist.
HonestBrew is on the hunt for a Paid Media Manager who is keen to work in a fast-paced startup environment. The successful candidate will have experience across a range of paid and biddable channels, including paid search, display and paid social.
HonestBrew is revolutionising the way that people discover craft beer, sourcing beer from around the world and shipping thousands of bottles to thirsty customers across the UK. We’re stoked to be working with microbreweries from all over the world, and take great pride in selling their beer on our site.
We are the market leaders in online craft beer sales and ensure everything we do is to the highest quality. The successful candidate will be focused on scaling and optimising our traffic through existing paid media channels, as well as looking for new channels and opportunities to help drive growth in this area
Nice to haves
What you’ll get:
Competitive salary in fast growing start-up + perks of beer. We are not considering remote workers or working with recruiters, but at present we are majority home working